Saturday, April 07, 2012

Family, Bow Ties and Planters

We gathered with my family at my sister Erin's house to celebrate Good Friday and her birthday. What a beautiful day it was to spend with family and celebrate the sacrifice that Jesus made for us. Our minister ended his sermon with "Jesus has done so much for you, what have you done for him?" Something we should remember every minute of every day, striving to glorify Him!
Oh how I love my sisters! 
And my husband and son!
 For Easter, I made Owen this adorable (I think anyways!) bowtie. So easy to make, check out the link on Papernstitch- click here
Another thing off my "crafts-to-do" list. I found these clay planters in my shed (left from the lady before us). They were a boring clay colour, I saw Whitney's weathered planters blog and thought I would try it! So easy and I love the finished product. I think spray paint is my few favourite toy.... If you are interested in finding out how to do this the link is on the side panel of my blog listed under Crafts as "Weathering Planters." Tis the season for planters!

No comments:

Post a Comment