these two warm my heart, and what warms it more is their love for each other. love I can already see even in the 4 months they have known each other. I can tell already they are best buds, I am sure this will not always be the case and I'll have to remind them of this time one day but I am enjoying it right now and treasuring these moments!
Owen LOVES his baby sister. Its so precious to me how much attention he gives her, he can often be seen holding her hand whether its in the grocery store in the cart together, or the other day it was when we were going for a walk, I was pushing the stroller and he was walking beside, I looked down and he had reached in and clasped her hand and was holding it while walking.
He is also her entertainer, reading books to her, telling stories, pushing her in her swing- (rather wildly in my opinion but she laughs with delight!)
And Emma loves her big brother, she watches him play and smiles whenever he gives her attention.
what is it about kids in their pj's, they look so warm and cuddly!
Oh how I love to cuddle with my munchkins!
Super cute! So precious that he loves her so much! Silas very rarely pays attention to Eden...he is pleasant to her, but not chummy:)
ReplyDeleteThey are both so adorable!
ReplyDelete