I started her on cereal this week in hopes she would sleep better for me at night. The first night she slept 9 hours! wow that was a treat. Course it lasted for one night and then she was back to her being up every three hours. She loves to eat but hasn't figured out if she likes the cereal yet... she mostly just wants to hold onto the spoon herself.
No matter what we can always get this girl to smile for us!
still best buds!
On the Owen front: he has decided he wants to be a baby again. He lays in Emma's crib, her playpen, crawls into her exersaucer, her bouncy chair, her swing, her bumbo, her highchair. The only thing he can't get into is her jollyjumper... thankfully. Funny thing is he clips himself into these things and needs me to get him out so sometimes I take extra long letting him out cause its a moment of no running around!
He is growing up though, soon he will be 3! he is pretty much potty trained with a few accidents, sits in church (although not very well) and goes to Sunday school. We practise his memory work with him and he can say several verses which is the sweetest thing because I will hear him playing sometimes quoting his verses or saying his prayers.
I was thinking the other day how all of a sudden I have an almost 3 year old. Time goes by so fast. It doesn't seem like that long ago I was not sure we could have children and praying fervently about that and now I wake up every morning to a loving husband and 2 adoring children. I feel so blessed!
I'm being told that Emma is awake and being asked for some corn pops (that was breakfast and apparently he wants it for snack too..). How I love those little voices! I better go...

Lovely! your little girl is a go getter! Funny that she sucks on her feet...(Eden has skipped the grabbing feet milestone completely:) She's a cutie pie!
ReplyDelete