Its been awhile since I have posted anything. Just waiting for baby! I'm 37 weeks so 3 weeks to go! We are anxious to meet this little babe but will wait patiently for its arrival. So happy that we are seeing warmer weather and signs of Spring so that I don't have to bring this baby out in the bitter cold!
Baby's room, all finished and ready.
When we bought the house it was not classified as bedroom and we weren't expecting this extra space when looking at the house. Right away I knew it was perfect for a nursery! Its off the hall upstairs, our master bedroom is right beside it and its all we need. The previous owner had an eliptical and an ironing board in it. It was in rough shape, old wallpaper, the ceiling was coming down so we did a bit of work and finished it off. (I took pictures along the process but can't find them....) We decorated it neutral and will personalize it when we know who this little babe is!
We usually keep the door closed otherwise these two monkeys like to get into baby stuff and pretend they are babies again!
Lovely baby room! Sounds like it was a bit of work! You look great Amanda! Hope all goes well:)
ReplyDelete