Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Day of Cars

Owen's new obsession: dinky cars! I purchased a box of them for $2 at a garage sale this summer and what a great purchase for him it was! I also got another box of hot wheel tracks for a few bucks, he will get more use out of them when he is older- right now his dad gets the most use out of it- a trip back into his childhood :)

So monday morning, Owen walks out of his bedroom, first word is: "cars." I knew it would be a day of "cars." Some days that is all I hear about.

He has about 40 of them, some are hiding under furniture, he has a stash in our car, in mom's purse. Here are the rest. First for the day its playing on the coffee table.


There musta been an accident cause next thing I saw they were all upside down. Or "bash" as Owen says.

On to our ramp down the stairs....


Then to the car/train table he nicely inherited from his cousin Ian, thanks Ian!
He loves it and plays on it all the time.

To the car ramp where all 30+ cars will all fit in the elevator...

Oh what fun!

1 comment:

  1. That was a good find! I rarely see 2nd hand dinkey cars. I love it when a well spent loonie (or toonie:)) will keep them buzy for hours! Hope you're doing well..

    ReplyDelete